Sunday, October 30, 2011

Lady and Ricky's Adventures Across America...

So I gave myself a photo assignment as I went on this trip to make a little coffee table book or kids book about lady and ricky's random little adventures that they get in. I have lots of pictures from the different parts of the country that we've been to so far, but here are a couple from my hike with my friend Charla that we went on today. We climbed a good bit of Mount Evans near Idaho Springs Colorado.


Here are the pups standing on the ice of Echo Lake


Every Rick has a silver lining




Ricky and Lady trying to figure out where they sit on the whole "Occupy" situation.

4 comments:

  1. yes! this is so great. I love these dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt, I am loving your blog...especially the pics of lady and rick. I really miss the three of you. -Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWW RICK!
    Love these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome journey, seek, ask, knock ...

    ReplyDelete